Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Penang Trip was great!

This holiday in Penang  was great! We did lots of wonderful things! wakaka!

This week has been a hectic week for him. Seeing him work till so late, seeing him so tired just kinda breaks my heart. The only thing I can do is to not let him fall sick and giving him enough time for himself and for him to rest. I know it's taxing for him seeing his eyes just tells you everything. Yesterday cooked lunch for him hope he enjoyed it and can at least relax him for just a while also good. Hope you enjoyed the lunch and the chrysanthemum tea =D

Jaslyn found 2 jobs for me. Having a interview at Raffles tml at 10.30. This is for 5 days at $7.50/hr
The other is $6.50/hr but can last me for a month. I need to earn some money! Cash running low haha! Hopefully I can get the job, and I can treat him to a nice buffet dinner for our 17th moniversary =)

No comments: