Friday, November 25, 2011

Badminton with dear =)

Today had badminton session which i owed dear =) We played for almost 2 hours! It was a hella great time! Great workout for both of us =) After which we went to Expo for the IT fair =) Now back home already, appreciate dear for taking the time to send me home =) So sweet of him despite his tiredness. Dear went to meet his cousin Jonathan for supper and do some catch up =) Hope he is enjoying himself now haha! Let me know when you reach home kay dear =)

Dad found my IC today at the singtel shop. He now kinda angry with me for not going down to check. Well, I called singtel to send email to compass already, but no reply. Damn, but oh well, learnt a lesson, next time just go down settle can already, will really save a lot of trouble.

Currently legs already started to ache and bone pain. Think tml will be worst, he tml sure mock at me argh!!
Now I going to check my new workplace at Aviva near Raffles Place MRT. Will be starting work on 28 Nov this coming Monday at $6.50/hr till end of December. Money roll in to mama!

My charming date for the day <3

No comments: