Monday, September 19, 2011

A smurf date with boyfriend!


It was a smurfing great day with dear! Met dear for dinner and headed to Nex to catch our smurf movie (Digital) sounds cool ya! HAHAX! But I still don't see the difference between digital and non digital movies hehe! After that headed home =) It was a smurfing relaxing and enjoyable day!


Sunig 2011 just went by just like that. Overall I bowled really crappy on that day, kind of demoralized over it. Felt that my bowling and spare shooting really need to improve. I need my confidence back! I need those feeeel~ The guys won all events GOLD! Which can see they fought really hard for. Congrats!

Dear brought home-made dinner for me prepared and cooked by Chef Teewl! The meal was awesome =) Along with drinks and salad, made it for me to help me recover faster and also for moral support =) It was really sweet of dear to come all the way down to farrer park and sent me home =) Appreciate it lot lot dear!

And not to mention! Assignments have all ended, now only awaiting for the deadly results to appear!
And also examination dates are round the corner...
24 & 31 Oct, 2,5 Nov

After exams, will be heading to Penang with dear! From 12-17 November hehe! We booked our flight already, now only need to do more research on what to do there and book our hotel too hehe! So looking forward to it with dear!

28 October 2011! A day to remember!

1 comment:

Lancelot Yoo said...

haha dear glad you enjoyed..:)