Wednesday, September 28, 2011

14 months with him!

Today marks us being together for 14 months. It can be said that these 14 months has not been an easy road for both of us. We have both been through thunderous storms and also rainbow sweet times. What matters most is after each thunderstorm, we understand each other more and also forgive each other. I'm glad for the moments that I could share with him, be it good / bad. This relationship is one of the most valuable thing to me.

Recently, due to my exams and assignments, I have been having less time to spend with him. But I'm glad that he is understanding and accompany me through all these. Recently, bf has young heart haha! Has been playing lan gaming and arcade with his friends. Also he has been indulging with great food and company with his COMRADES! haha! Happy for him.

We are planning for our holiday to Penang which is from 12-17 November. Today we are going to view something important and also going for a swim and have Arnold's for dinner. This shall be our simple celebration for us being together for 14 months and counting!

Wished to live my life with him forever!
Happy 14th month my dear Leslie Toh!!! aka Teewl!

1 comment:

Lancelot Yoo said...

so sweet dear!! happy 14th month... ops almost forget haha!!!