Tuesday, October 11, 2011

He is frustrated...

I tried to cheer him up. But it seems like a wasted try... And his reply was just a "k".. sigh... I guess this meant that he does not want to text me... I can understand, becux he is frustrated. Shall give him some time to cool down. Maybe when he reached home, have his dinner and bath and have some rest he will feel a little better. Just hope he is fine. I also don't know whether to text him or not. Because I also don't want to be a nuisance to him like currently.

Let's just hope that what I'm doing is best. And he will not misunderstand me ignoring him. Please Please let him reach home asap! Hope that maybe a cold shower can chill him down a little. Circle line is so dumb to be doing this during peak hour!

Waiting for parents to be home to have dinner.
PS : I AM A HUNGRY GIRL!!!

No comments: