Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Friends With Benefit =D

A movie date with bf to watch friends with benefit today =) Lucky to have my lesson end earlier, so that bf need not have to wait too long for me. Else he will feel lonely. Had a nice relaxing dinner and movie with him =) Ever so in love with him! I remember once I asked him something and his reply was like wth! Spoiler la! haha! But it was funny though.. here it goes~

Me: What am I suppose to do to you?
Bf : Set me free!

LOL isn't this hilarious? haha! I deleted my twitter a/c. Felt like it was something that was just not for me. Recently I have been in love with chinese emo songs. I want to sing KBOX! I want to sing it all out! Just pitying those in the same room as me muahaha! Today saw Mr Lee, my softball coach! He still looks good! And he still remembered me and my name! He also added, michelle, nowadays you like never send me happy teacher days sms and happy chinese new year sms already hor! haha! I so paiseh lor! Like erm ya hhaha! Because I used to send him every year, but recently stopped. It's great to meet people who still remember you after all these years. It just meant a lot, well that's me.

Need to get my acer laptop power adapter soon. Lost it in NYP. A taboo place to go. Now it really has unwanted memories! Just days ago, we celebrated with mx his birthday. It was a great time with poly mates. Finally get to meet up with some friends which I really missed out alot. Best thing was that dear was tgt with us too! It was great to see dear can clique with poly mates and enjoy everything too =) It just meant alot. I know it's tough for him, but he put in the effort, because we both agreed that things will be tough and awkward, but we just have to get used to it. And also everything has got their first time don't they?

Exams are coming real soon, hope I can pull it through and have a great holiday with dear. And after that hope to get a part-time job. Something interesting I hope. HAHAX! Learnt a new phrase from the movie today... and that is * emotionally unavailable * ... like wth? got such thing!! haha!

The movie friends with benefit is just full of bed scenes! Gosh! I feel that this movie plot is similar to no string attached.Why nowadays movie all like that one? LOL dear say because they need to teach us to make babies because population becoming lesser hahaha! Every so political and rational haha! SO cute! And not forgetting the popcorn! We finally had popcorn for the first time during movies! haha! Cux is free! haha!! A complete movie experience haha~

Shall head to bed soon~ gotta wake up early tml morning, parents on leave. Gotta have breakie with them. It's been awhile... ciaos~

No comments: