Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Thursday with car!

Today playing collegiate league at westbowl. It's my 3rd league that I'm playing already. That means 9 games. Hope to qualify =D Today bf is staying in camp =) Miss him so much! Can't wait to catch a glimsp of him on saturday for our movie and dinner with my parents! Yay!

Dinner with bowling mates later on, Presidento and Treasurer~

Tomorrow meeting the girls Sharon, Ruby and Joyce for dinner at Hanabi =)
It's been a long time since the four of us met up =)
It's going to be awesome!

Saw bel yesterday! She is still as cute as ever haha! Enjoy yourself staying in the hostel~ Enjoy while you can! hehe! So good to be young and intelligent! 

 ***
On the other hand, my essays are due next week and test too. Going to be a screwed week for me this week and the week after next! Hope to survive! Been munching alot due to stress and lot's of stress I'm talking about.
***

No comments: