Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Mr Veg!

This weekend was kind of like a roller coaster. Things really improved for the better. We both understand each other more. Communication. The pool session, the understanding from him and the surprise just to cheer me up. All these will be kept in my heart forever!

Today found out that I will be in the Sunig Training. This means bowling on monday and wednesday nights at Chevrons. Feel happy and sad at the same time. Because this means having lesser dinner with him and also means spending lesser time with him during the weekdays. But this will end on 18 September 2011.

As for now, currently, I have to juggle school, projects, bowling, collegiate league. I really hope I can handle all of them together and still meet him occasionally. Else it would only be weekend already for us.

Loving you always dear!
And you got a nickname! Mr Veg! Haha!

No comments: