Wednesday, August 3, 2011

22nd Birthday Spent With Love Ones =)

I spent my 22nd Birthday with dear and my parents. It was great! Dear specially got a cake for me! That was the best part! It was the cake that I really love! And we had a simple dinner too. It was really terrific! Later that night, learnt how to drive manual car! Muahahax! Overall a damn great day!

Present from Sharon & Joyce

Preparing the cake ^^v

Haha! My dear!

Cake at home


Blow! All at 1 shot!

Cut Cake


Us~


My Family!!!

22nd Birthday Spent with my love ones =)

The fruit cake =)


Nom Nom


Instructor Toh

Wendy's supper!

My New Sports Shoes



In addition, Dear got me a new sports shoes which I love it! Waiting for the first time to use it to match his =) Overall this birthday this year, I can say that I received the most meaningful present from him =) Thanks for spending my birthday with me. Having you by my side is the best present already. Love ya lots!!!

No comments: